April 15, 2010

Dude...really?!

So this morning I made some cookies for the kiddos.  It was a Jamie Oliver recipe, I will share it on my blog later, and it chilled in the fridge overnight then got cut up and baked this am.  It was a cf/gf recipe and they were pretty yummy.  I made the kids wait until later because obviously I would not let them have cookies for breakfast.

The twins loved them.  Josey too.  I thought they were pretty darn good as well.  anyhow....per instructions from the ST and the CW I obviously make sure that I tell Brady what it is and really draw the word out.

this afternoon after nap he got up...pointed to the table(where the cookies were) and said, "ooo-kee".  Really?!  Seriously?!  I think that is the "longest" word so far that he has spit out.  I cannot help but wonder how much the gf/cf diet is helping him.  He totally said cookie. 

will I ever stop crying with new words from him?  : )

1 comment:

  1. Friggin awesome! And yes, you will eventually stop crying with each new word. You won't stop grinning though. :)

    ReplyDelete